Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge

I always scratch my head when it comes to Designer Paper that has a REALLY BIG print on it -- I know they'll serve me well as background on a big 12x12 scrapbook page, but how about cards? Well, I managed to use a portion of the large print in my Urban Garden DP for Beate's sketch card challenge, softening part of it with vellum attached with Not Quite Navy brads (from the Earth Elements set).

RECIPE
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
Paper: Urban Garden DP, River Rock textured cs, Bravo Burgundy cs, Naturals Ivory cs, Vellum
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Embellishments: River Rock ribbon, Earth Elements brads, SU! dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive
Tools: Cuttlebug w/ Swiss Dots embossing folder

Here's her sketch if you want to give it a try:

1 comment:

Beate said...

What a great idea to use vellum for this sketch! Love the card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles