Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

SCS Color Challenge Card

I used Jen del Muro's Special Edition sketch as a jumping off point for this card, incorporating the SCS Color Challenge from last week: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla. My card has a simple 4X4" cardstock base. I took my Very Vanilla cardstock and ran it through the Floral Fantasy folder in the Cuttlebug, then sponged Sage Shadow ink on it. (I'm really enjoying playing with my new Cuttlebug embosser -- if anyone in the area wants to try out a Cuttlebug, give me a call and I'll be happy to take you for a "test drive", they're definitely fun and add lots of dimension to your projects!) I used my trusty blender pen to pick up some Sage Shadow and fill in the line art flower on the stamp.

RECIPE
Stamp: Sidekick Sayings
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Wintergreen DP (retired)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Boho Blossom punch, blender pen, paper piercer & mat pack, SU! dimensionals
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Vintage brads


Here's Jen's sketch if you want to give it a try:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a wonderful use of this stamp with this sketch! pure genius and beauty!

Carol Dunstan said...

great card!