Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Stamping today -- Garden Photos



After I became a stay-at-home mom and shortly before my now-4 year old son was born, we moved into an older ranch that to this day needs major renovations. While we're not in the position to redo the kitchen, add on a screened-in porch, update the wiring, etc., I figure at the very least we can improve the landscape. Plants are inexpensive, and manual labor (i.e. me) is cheap. :-) Imagine the pre-gardening phase, when all of this was just grass... and see the next phase, a new annual garden by the street and a windowbox yet to be filled. When I'm not busy with the kids, working at the office or involved with my StampMom activities, I've got dirt under my fingernails and freckles on my nose -- life is good with green thumbs, LOL.

1 comment:

Annzie said...

I LOVE the photos! Thanks so much for sharing them, Margaret. I know what the 'before' was, and I know that once the gardening bug has bitten you, it will only get more beautiful as the years go by. With love from your Gardening Mentor (aka Mom)