In honor of Black Friday, the Stamp Something blog challenged readers to use black somewhere in a card. I used the branches from my retired "All Season Wreath" to make a Christmas wreath, then hand-cut flowers from the Holiday Treasures designer paper and scattered them around the wreath. A bow of Riding Hood Red, with silver "sleigh bells" made from Holiday Treasures DP (punched out the snowflakes) and silver brads, adds a whimsical touch. My sentiment is a Season of Cheer rub-on (note: still on sale until Sunday!).
Thanks for looking!
- ► 2009 (27)
- StampMom's Own "Bring It On" Challenge
- Stamp Something Black Friday Challenge
- Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Card
- Christmas Rub-Ons Rule!
- Snow Sketch Card
- Christmas Color Challenge Card
- CORRECTION re: cards for soldiers
- Cards for Recovering Soldiers
- A card for the bride
- Holiday Specials for Everyone on Your List (Includ...
- Another sketch challenge card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Modern Bamboo Concoction
- Another TO DO List
- My favorite trick-or-treaters!
- ▼ November (16)