My DH and I have begun a "Christmas Challenge" to get fit and lose a few pounds. Time to break out a list to keep track of weight loss, workouts, meals, etc. A perfect excuse to whip up another one of Julie's TO DO Lists.
I used my Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements kit, which has awesome designer paper and textured card stock in the kit, along with self-adhesive die cut flowers. A half pearl from my Pretties Kit adds a little somethin'-somethin' to the center.
The sentiments in my "Live Like You Mean It" stamp set were so appropriate for this list. I mean, that's really what we should all try to do, live with purpose every day. I added a scrap of leftover Elegant Eggplant ribbon, and used my Large Oval Punch and Designer Label Punch to mat my large "Life".
Thanks for looking!
- ► 2009 (27)
- StampMom's Own "Bring It On" Challenge
- Stamp Something Black Friday Challenge
- Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Card
- Christmas Rub-Ons Rule!
- Snow Sketch Card
- Christmas Color Challenge Card
- CORRECTION re: cards for soldiers
- Cards for Recovering Soldiers
- A card for the bride
- Holiday Specials for Everyone on Your List (Includ...
- Another sketch challenge card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Modern Bamboo Concoction
- Another TO DO List
- My favorite trick-or-treaters!
- ▼ November (16)