Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, November 3, 2008

Another sketch challenge card

I'm having such fun playing with the beautiful poinsettia print that's part of the Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper. This time it's part of a card based on Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You to Try. There are lots more layers than I usually do but I got a little carried away.

What do you think?

RECIPE
Stamps: A Tree for All Seasons, Punch Pals
Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Paper: Holiday Treasures DP, Riding Hood Red, Kraft card stock
Tools: Word Window Punch, Scallop Square Punch
Embellishments: Felt Fusion snowflakes, Ruby Red button, American Crafts glitter marker, SU! dimensionals, glue dots, SNAIL adhesive

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. I love the Holiday Treasures DP with the Kraft card stock. I like this sketch, too . . . I need to visit Jen's site more often!

Hugs,

Mary Fish

LeAnne said...

Sweet!!! I just broke into my Holiday Treasures yesterday, but haven't had time to play with it...I love this little image with it!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Fun card!! I love the colors!
--Becca