I'm having such fun playing with the beautiful poinsettia print that's part of the Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper. This time it's part of a card based on Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You to Try. There are lots more layers than I usually do but I got a little carried away.
What do you think?
Stamps: A Tree for All Seasons, Punch Pals
Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Paper: Holiday Treasures DP, Riding Hood Red, Kraft card stock
Tools: Word Window Punch, Scallop Square Punch
Embellishments: Felt Fusion snowflakes, Ruby Red button, American Crafts glitter marker, SU! dimensionals, glue dots, SNAIL adhesive
- ► 2009 (27)
- StampMom's Own "Bring It On" Challenge
- Stamp Something Black Friday Challenge
- Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Card
- Christmas Rub-Ons Rule!
- Snow Sketch Card
- Christmas Color Challenge Card
- CORRECTION re: cards for soldiers
- Cards for Recovering Soldiers
- A card for the bride
- Holiday Specials for Everyone on Your List (Includ...
- Another sketch challenge card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Modern Bamboo Concoction
- Another TO DO List
- My favorite trick-or-treaters!
- ▼ November (16)