Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Sketch Card

Snowflakes galore on this one -- ran it through my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, touched up the flakes with a glitter pen, then used layers of last season's "Wintergreen" designer paper to create this card based on Jen's Sketch for You to Try. I added a rub-on sentiment to my ribbon, so easy and a neat and different way to express your thoughts (without the stress of centering a stamp, LOL!)

My other one is a simple card based on Julie's Color Concoction 26 of using white plus only one color (except... gasp... I used black as well...). The half-pearl from my Pretties Kit was the perfect center for my felt snowflakes (from the Mini-Catalog, in Baja Blue just like my ribbon). It's a take-off from a sketch I saw on the Prairie Paper and Ink blog.

Thanks for looking, and hope you're enjoying some Sunday Stamping, too!! :-)

1 comment:

LAURENCE said...

Very beautiful card
Bye
LAURENCE