Snowflakes galore on this one -- ran it through my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, touched up the flakes with a glitter pen, then used layers of last season's "Wintergreen" designer paper to create this card based on Jen's Sketch for You to Try. I added a rub-on sentiment to my ribbon, so easy and a neat and different way to express your thoughts (without the stress of centering a stamp, LOL!)
My other one is a simple card based on Julie's Color Concoction 26 of using white plus only one color (except... gasp... I used black as well...). The half-pearl from my Pretties Kit was the perfect center for my felt snowflakes (from the Mini-Catalog, in Baja Blue just like my ribbon). It's a take-off from a sketch I saw on the Prairie Paper and Ink blog.
Thanks for looking, and hope you're enjoying some Sunday Stamping, too!! :-)
- ► 2009 (27)
- StampMom's Own "Bring It On" Challenge
- Stamp Something Black Friday Challenge
- Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Card
- Christmas Rub-Ons Rule!
- Snow Sketch Card
- Christmas Color Challenge Card
- CORRECTION re: cards for soldiers
- Cards for Recovering Soldiers
- A card for the bride
- Holiday Specials for Everyone on Your List (Includ...
- Another sketch challenge card
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- Modern Bamboo Concoction
- Another TO DO List
- My favorite trick-or-treaters!
- ▼ November (16)