Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football for DH Means Stamping for ME!


Yup, ya gotta love having two boys who l-o-v-e to watch VA Tech play football with Daddy. Means more crafty time for moi... which is why I was able to do this SCS Inspiration Challenge this afternoon. I based my card on this beautifully-painted hotel room at Hotel Fox in Denmark.

And Lauren Meader just posted a fabulous sketch on her blog, which I simply turned sideways. Thanks for looking and, as always, I welcome your comments! :-)


RECIPE
Stamps: ALL NEW Organic Grace (Level 1 Hostess); Priceless; Merci
Paper: Tempting Turquoise Prints; Shimmery White; Baja Blue (NEW In Color)
Tools: Corner Rounder; Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Embellishments: Tempting Turquoise Ribbon


3 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh it looks fabulous! I love butterflies!! And those colors just plain ROCK!

Unknown said...

beautiful! I like how you turned the sketch on it's side...really makes it look completely different :)

Catherine said...

simply beatiful )