Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stampin' Up!'s New Fall/Winter Catalog


WOW, take a little vacation to Maine and look what happens -- the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog comes out!! Yup, there it was in my pile of mail, winking at me and saying "heh, heh, heh, whatcha gonna order first?"

Well, I just placed my first order and I am STOKED with what should be arriving in the mail soon -- new sumptuous Designer Paper (lots of Eastern and floral images), some unique stamps (already Die-Cut, thank you very much), new punches (bigger circles and ovals), and new accents (cute little felt flowers in the new In Colors, and some very fetching filigreed brads). Plus a whole box of catalogs to share with you! I'll be planning a New Catalog Open House for my local SU! customers one of these days, so keep an eye out for specifics.

Have a great day and happy stampin'!

No comments: