Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sketch & Color Challenge Combo


I'm still catching up on sketches -- this is SC189 from Splitcoast Stampers. I used Julie's Color Combination of Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze (one of the new In Colors from SU!), and Garden Green and came up with this. I'd seen folks coloring their Hodgepodge Hardware with Sharpies, so I tried that but unfortunately my Green Sharpie isn't quite as close to Garden Green as I had hoped... oh well, c'est la vie. And while I have Baja Breeze paper, I don't have that color of ink, so I used my Bordering Blue marker to color some of my Pretties flowers. The ribbon is simply White ribbon colored with my Not Quite Navy marker. I tell ya -- those Markers are SO HANDY! :-)

Thanks for looking -- feel free to comment!

No comments: