Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

StampMom Workshop at the Adult Care Center

This morning I held a workshop for 10 adults at the Adult Care Center teaching them how to stamp cards, and it was such a joyful start to my day -- they were delighted with their projects, full of creative ideas of how to put their own personal touches on them, and so pleased with the final results. I'm continually amazed at how art can perk up the elderly and mentally challenged in a way that gets them engaged and happy with their ability to make handcrafted cards.

That really is the best part of stamping -- sharing it with others. If you have a group you'd like me to work with, send me an e-mail. Stamping can be a great experience for young and old, whether as a therapeutic activity or just a fun get-together (what a way to relax with your bridesmaids before the Big Day, or to make a heartfelt Father's Day card for Dad and Grandpa with your children!).

Here are a few more pics of my workshop:





No comments: