Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Great Swap Gals sketch

When I saw what Nancy Riley at iStamp had done with the Great Swaps Gals sketch, I was smitten with the large flower image she created. I'd been wanting to use my new Die-cut Blooms from the Occasions mini catalog and thought they'd look great with the Bali Breeze designer paper. A cute silver brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware set (also in the mini catalog) pulls them all together. The sentiment is from the beautiful "Always" stamp set. I used my Scallop Circle punch to create the medallion in Taken with Teal that highlights my image, and the center little flower is popped up with an SU! dimensional. Across the middle of the card is some of the new Poly Twill 1/4" ribbon in Old Olive, tucked through the silver ribbon slide (also in the Hodgepodge Hardware kit) that is sized perfectly to go with it.

Here's the sketch for you to play with:

3 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Fun card! Super job on the challenge- I love the colors you chose and how you used the ribbon slide!

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card! Love that Bali Breeze dp and those colors! That ribbon slider is awesome! Well done!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome job with this sketch!! It was my first and it has taken me til now to get around to looking at the cards for it!! Thanks for playing!!