Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Farewell to a Colleague

One of my co-workers is leaving to do her student teaching as a final step toward becoming a middle-school teacher. She's been juggling coursework for her licensure with her job for several years and is finally reaching the "finish line", and she's also a competitive runner, so I came up with this card for all of us in the office to sign. I found a graphic for a jogger and printed it out onto Very Vanilla cardstock. My Serene Sunflower and Define Your Life ("journey") stamps form the other images. The sunflower is a key symbol of the college where she works, as are the black & gold colors, so it makes a fitting frame. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss Swiss Dots over the background panel, and echoed the dots by piercing the paper beneath the main panel. More Mustard is sponged heavily around the edges of my jogger and I popped some Vintage brads in the upper corners after nicking the paper with my Corner Tag punch.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: