This card is for a friend who has the flu and has quarantined herself in her own guest room in order to spare her DH and two little kiddies from getting it. On top of that, she's pregnant, adding misery to misery. Hopefully this card will put a smile on her face. The colors meet the SCS Color Challenge for this week (basic gray, soft sky and whisper white) and the card is based on Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday sketch.
Stamps: All Holidays, Priceless, Like It a Latte
Paper: Soft Sky DP, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Tools: Ticket Corner punch, paper piercer
Embellishments: silver brads, Soft Sky ribbon
- ► 2009 (27)
- Priceless Thanks
- Easy & Elegant Sympathy Card
- Warm Thoughts for a Friend
- Blossom Dreams
- Seaside Dream
- My super Easter Card makers!
- My Upline is the BEST!
- Love is a fruit...
- Is it Spring yet...??
- we all need this one sometimes!
- celebrate fresh & fun sketch
- Sometimes enough is enough...
- Bring on the Blarney!
- Mojo Monday (a few days late...)
- Sketch Challenge Mother's Day Card
- Celebrate Love Wedding Card
- Blooming Love
- Triple Challenge Card
- You Spin Me Round, Part Deux
- ▼ March (19)