Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Seaside Dream

I combined two challenges to make this card, basing it on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and the elements in the bracelet used for this week's Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I stamped swirls in Versamark for the background. The little girl from "Summer by the Sea" (retired) fit perfectly in my sea theme and was stamped in Staz-On Black on Shimmery White paper before colored with Watercolor Wonder crayons (Soft Subtles) and a blender pen. The sentiment is a rub-on from the Eastern Elegance set. Other papers used are Brushed Silver, Wintergreen DP, Porcelain Prints DP, Soft Sky, and Sage Shadow. I used my scallop circle punch to create the background medallion. The ribbon was in my stash as was the mother-of-pearl button. The large creamy half-pearl is from the Pretties Kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Perfect for both challenges!
Happy Easter! Hugs and smiles