I admit it -- I'm a rub-ons convert. I didn't think they'd be as versatile as they are, but my "celebrate love" on this card is just two words combined from the "Love & Happiness" rub-ons. I like the cleanness of the font and the juxtaposition of the different sizes of words. I made this double challenge card based on Featured Stamper Mary's card design and the SCS color challenge for this week. I used my Watercolor Wonder Crayons in So Saffron to color my cake -- nice and springy, perfect for an April wedding.
Stamps: Year After Year
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi (Prints & CS), Holiday Harmony DP, Porcelein Prints DP, So Saffron (Prints & CS), Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Blender Pen
Tools: Scallop & smaller circle punches, Boho Flower Punch, Mat Pack & paper piercer
Embellishments: Love & Happiness Rub-Ons (from Sale-a-Bration Catalog), So Saffron Brad
- ► 2009 (27)
- Priceless Thanks
- Easy & Elegant Sympathy Card
- Warm Thoughts for a Friend
- Blossom Dreams
- Seaside Dream
- My super Easter Card makers!
- My Upline is the BEST!
- Love is a fruit...
- Is it Spring yet...??
- we all need this one sometimes!
- celebrate fresh & fun sketch
- Sometimes enough is enough...
- Bring on the Blarney!
- Mojo Monday (a few days late...)
- Sketch Challenge Mother's Day Card
- Celebrate Love Wedding Card
- Blooming Love
- Triple Challenge Card
- You Spin Me Round, Part Deux
- ▼ March (19)