Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Blossom Dreams

The SCS Featured Stamper Challenge this week selected a stamper who goes by the moniker of "Pickletree". She has a wonderful gallery to CASE from (CASE = Copy and Share with Everyone, in case you wondered). I chose her Out on a Limb card and used Julie's Color Concoction #7 as the basis for the combination of Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, and white (I used Shimmery White paper). I colored my blossoming branch from Artfully Asian with Watercolor Wonder crayons & my trusty blender pen. I love this Thoreau quote, available in the new Occasions Catalog as part of the Live Your Dream stamp set. I used my Cutter Kit to distress all three layers of the sentiment and looped a bit of silver cording behind them to tie at the base of my branch.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is absolutely Beautiful, I love the piercing, the hemp, the coloring, yep, everything!!