Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sketch Challenge Mother's Day Card

Fun sketch over on Splitcoast Stampers -- and the perfect time to start thinking about Mother's Day cards. I know, I know, but I'm selling cards at a fundraiser this weekend and thought this one might appeal. The new Ginger Blossom paper has so many fresh colors and beautiful blooms on it, it's inspiring. I stamped the vase from Blooming with Love on Ginger Blossom DP and cut it out to place over the stem of the blossom. And I put dots all around the edges -- really does up the "wow" factor. The edges of the vanilla panel are distressed with my Cutter Tool and sponged in Cameo Coral.

Stamps: All Holidays, Artfully Asian, Blooming with Love
Paper: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Accessories: Paper distresser, vanilla ribbon, ruby red brads, ticket corner punch, black marker, mat pack & paper piercer

Here's the sketch if you want to play:

No comments: