Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sketch For You To Try


Made this card based on Jen del Muro's sketch and Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge of making a Christmas card. I wasn't pleased with how the craft ink stamped on my textured cardstock, so I took my Signo gel pen and dotted every stinkin' flake. So much for stamping simply, LOL!! The Snowflake Spot stamp set is set to retire in August, so if you've been holding off, don't wait...

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, you are too funny!!! It looks stamped simply, whether it ended up being that way or not -- LOL!!! Love this sketch -- great for your snowflakes!!! I'm so glad you played -- thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty!! thanks so much for playing!