Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Christmas in July

The OCC Sketch Challenge by Jennifer Meyer and the OCC Dry Embossing Challenge were combined for this card, as I so often do when I'm behind on my card making activities. I used my "Punch Pals" stamp set for the snowman, hand colored with markers and then glittered up with Dazzling Diamonds and my 2-Way Glue Pen. Some SU! dimensionals help him stand out a bit more. I layered some Wintergreen Designer Paper, adding Signo White Pen to the dots on the smallest rectangle, distressing the edges and running them along the side of my Always Artichoke ink pad.

The base layer of Sage Shadow cs is stamped in Always Artichoke with two different snowflake designs also available in the Punch Pals stamp set. I used my Photo Corner punch to create the accents, again using the darker pattern of Wintergreen DP and some Shimmery White that I ran through my Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots dry embossing to mimic snow -- I thought it added a nice touch.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments: