Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not So Homemade Fudge

I found a version of the Not So Homemade Fudge poem/song on the Stampin' Up! demo site and changed it a bit -- once a musician, always a musician! I gave this giant chocolate bar (10 for $10 at our local grocery store, you can't beat that!) to my workshop hostess this weekend. And yes, much to my embarrassment, I even sang it. I used Dashing DP (retiring this month so buy it if you love it as much as I do), my scallop circle punch and the "Deck the Halls" is from Season of Joy in the mini-catalog. Three ribbons at the top make it extra festive.

Not So Homemade Fudge
(sung to the tune of “Jingle Bells”)

Dashing through the mall,
With some groceries yet to buy
Work, cleaning, kids, and all...
Life’s so crazy! Why?
Bells on our phone ring
Machine will take the call,
We haven’t time for fam or friends
It drives me up the wall.
Ohhhhhhh

How are you, how’s your life?
We really want to know!
Hope you’re up for Christmas
Now maybe it will snow—oh

How are you, how’s your life?
How’s the family??
Time for happy holidays,
Now where’d I leave my keys??

A day or two ago,
I thought I’d make a treat
For all our special friends -
A Christmas gift to eat!
My intentions were with love
But schedules would not budge,
So here’s this year’s edition of my
Famous homemade fudge!

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Margaret, this is so create and cute! I bet they loved this little gift!