Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, December 17, 2007

2007 Chipboard Ornaments


No Christmas is complete without making something crafty that includes pictures of my boys. These chipboard ornaments from the mini catalog were perfect. I colored them with my Real Red & Old Olive ink spots, using my white pen to add dots between the scallops, and added silver glittered snowflakes from Holiday Tag Team. I adhered the black and white pictures to the back of the colored ornaments with a few little drops of Crystal Effects. Dashing DP and Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock are the background for my "joy" sentiment. A little rhinestone adds some bling. I used my Crop-a-Dile to make holes in them and added Real Red & Always Artichoke ribbon. I hope they're a big hit!

No comments: