Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chipboard Altered Picture Frame


This present is for my mother-in-law and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. Sometimes being interrupted by my 3 year old in the middle of a project actually improves things! :-) I just kept layering and layering until I was satisfied. I continue to find Holiday Harmony paper utterly charming and it's amazing how designer paper and staggered chipboard can completely transform a simple $1 frame. It's hard to see in the closeup but I added Crystal Effects to the circle to bring out the pattern in the paper. The neat thing is that the picture can easily be replaced by others when she feels like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Sidekick Sayings, Warm Words
Paper: Holiday Harmony DP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Rich Regals brads, silver brads, Crystal Effects, chipboard
Tools: 5-Petal Punch, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, Large & Small Oval Punch

No comments: