This card is for a colleague who just had her first baby Tuesday morning -- it's a boy!! I remember when I had my firstborn, I felt like my world had gone from black & white to technicolor, and that's the feeling I was going for with this card. I used Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration (see below) as a jumping off point. I found instructions for using my Scalloped Circle Punch to make this funky little turquoise flower (layered on top of my Occasions catalog's Die-Cut Blooms and attached with a rhinestone brad) at Chat Wszelaki's blog, Me, My Stamps & I.
I don't know why my Tempting Turquoise doesn't look really turquoise, but it *is* on the card, trust me. ;-)
- ► 2009 (27)
- Quadruple Challenge Card
- Happy Father's Day Card
- Some SCS Challenge Cards
- Disco Mickey Card
- Stamp Simply Challenge #35
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- StampMom Workshop at the Adult Care Center
- Farewell to a Colleague
- Sketch Challenge Card
- Not-So-Babyish Baby Card
- Always Bloom
- Do you steal paper from other people's cards???
- Punched Negative Card, SU! Style
- Great Swap Gals sketch
- Bloomin' Congratulations Sketch Challenge
- On Board with Chipboard!
- May 6 is National Teacher Day!
- ▼ May (17)