Monday, May 12, 2008
Do you steal paper from other people's cards???
I received a nice commercially-made thank you note from a friend recently and found myself cutting it all apart to re-use the paper since I liked the components so much. I used my Blooming Beautiful flower (in the mini catalog) and photo corner punches, plus some Bashful Blue ribbon to jazz it up. After I stamped my flower on watercolor paper, I colored it with a Sakura jelly glaze pen which really gave it a 3-D gloss. Cool effect.
- ► 2009 (27)
- Quadruple Challenge Card
- Happy Father's Day Card
- Some SCS Challenge Cards
- Disco Mickey Card
- Stamp Simply Challenge #35
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
- StampMom Workshop at the Adult Care Center
- Farewell to a Colleague
- Sketch Challenge Card
- Not-So-Babyish Baby Card
- Always Bloom
- Do you steal paper from other people's cards???
- Punched Negative Card, SU! Style
- Great Swap Gals sketch
- Bloomin' Congratulations Sketch Challenge
- On Board with Chipboard!
- May 6 is National Teacher Day!
- ▼ May (17)