Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Always Bloom

"Define Your Life" is a gorgeous stamp set, definitely an investment but worth every penny in my estimation -- SU! has done all the wordsmithing with definitions that are applicable to so many card-giving and scrapbooking occasions -- all I have to do is pick out the perfect sentiment. Here, I combined it with the Bloomin' Beautiful flower, once again colored with my new Sakura jelly glaze pens. The sentiment was stamped in Always Artichoke on Barely Banana, layered onto Always Artichoke and Groovy Guava cardstock. The flowered background paper is from the Porcelain Prints designer paper set. Some classic Very Vanilla ribbon wraps the card. This one is for my hubby who took care of everything (and everyone!) last week while I was a bit under the weather. What a guy!!

1 comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Such a lovely card! I just love Porcelain Prints; such elegant designer paper. You did a great job pairing it with this stamp set!