Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Card

Making progress on my Christmas cards, one sketch at a time, LOL. This time I turned my mistletoe into a blueberry bush in honor of my Mom in Maine (waving hi down here in VA, Mom!). This is based on Beate's sketch, with Baja Blue snowflakes and wide ribbon, offset by Night of Navy in my berries and oval sentiment. The Designer Paper is a combo of "Holiday Treasures" and "Ski Slope". Here's Beate's sketch if you want to give it a try over the holiday:
Thanks for looking and Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Annzie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Thanks for thinking of me, especially with blueberries in mind. At the moment, they are somewhat covered with snow, but a lovely reminder lies in the freezer, to be brought out mid-winter for the extravaganza of blueberry pie! Hugs, Mom