Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another TO DO List

My DH and I have begun a "Christmas Challenge" to get fit and lose a few pounds. Time to break out a list to keep track of weight loss, workouts, meals, etc. A perfect excuse to whip up another one of Julie's TO DO Lists.

I used my Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements kit, which has awesome designer paper and textured card stock in the kit, along with self-adhesive die cut flowers. A half pearl from my Pretties Kit adds a little somethin'-somethin' to the center.

The sentiments in my "Live Like You Mean It" stamp set were so appropriate for this list. I mean, that's really what we should all try to do, live with purpose every day. I added a scrap of leftover Elegant Eggplant ribbon, and used my Large Oval Punch and Designer Label Punch to mat my large "Life".

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this image, Margaret! Like a kaleidescope---or is it a ferris wheel? Whatever it is, it says 'fun'! Love your sentiment, too. Yes, we should all live with purpose every day! Good luck on your Christmas Challenge. Hugs...