Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, March 9, 2008

celebrate fresh & fun sketch

While the boys are rebuilding their Geotrax town, I had time to tackle another challenge, Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I love the color combo of SU!s Flowers for You DP, accenting it with Regal Rose and Certainly Celery cardstock. I stamped the flourish from "Friendship blooms" in white craft ink and then went over it again with my Signo white pen, filling in some of the flowers. The sentiment and the larger flower are rub-ons from Love & Happiness (*free* in the Sale-a-Bration catalog). I tucked some leftover pieces of Regal Rose ribbon behind the panel with glue dots. I just realized that I was looking at the sketch upside down when I made it, so my flower is in the lower left hand corner instead of the upper right hand corner. oops... (that's what I get for printing two sketches on one page of paper off my printer) :-)

Here's the sketch if you want to try your hand at it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love that you used the striped paper once vertically and once horizontal.

Hugs and smiles