Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bring on the Blarney!

I'm having fun figuring out what else I can have my little Happy Heart Day elephant hold other than a heart. Today he's holding a four leaf clover in honor of St. Patrick's Day. This card was for the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS, which was simply to use your computer in some way. I created the sentiment and printed it out in green on Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped the elephant on Wild Wasabi Designer Prints paper (part of the hostess paper pack) and cut out his shirt, then stamped him on Wild Wasabi textured cs and cut out his shorts (he's hoping for warmer weather, obviously!) I stamped a background stamp from "Sprinkles" on top -- love this random pattern -- and sponged the edges with Wild Wasabi. My clover ribbon was a cheapie from Michael's.

No comments: