Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Occasions Sneak Peak: Live Your Dreams

Some of you may have already received the new Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up! I was delighted when I saw what was going to be available -- silver hardware, 1/4" ribbon, new rub-ons and beautiful, compelling stamps. Being an American Lit major, I was immediately taken with the Thoreau quote in the "Live Your Dreams" set. I combined it with the deep rich tones of Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Always Artichoke in the "Brocade Backgrounds" designer paper. A few butterflies make their path across the card thanks to some SU! dimensionals. I sponged the edges of the sentiment with Old Olive to add further depth.

1 comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

This card is very striking! I love the Rich Regal colors.