Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Can YOU save this layout???!!!

Has this ever happened to you? You're in the middle of a project, cruising' along, and something distracts you -- maybe a phone call or someone at the door, maybe a child needing help -- and the next thing you know, you're staring at your work saying "now how am I gonna fix THAT??!!" Somehow I managed to flip my "loved" stamp around and now I can't figure out the best way to fix it. Of course it's the bottom layer of my 6x6 scrapbook page. Anybody got any ideas? Maybe a piece of ribbon? Some big heart brads? I dunno... HELP!!

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Perhaps you can stamp the love on some wide twill and cover the up-side-down love??? Cute layout!

Anonymous said...

Try stamping the word "loved" on a piece of CS, punch it out with the word window punch adn the adhere it with a brad, or something nice :)