Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flourishes Challenge Card

The Stamp Simply Challenge for this weekend was just to use a flourish, any flourish, in your card. Sharon always stresses that making cards can be simple and she might look at my card and say I made it too difficult *but*... it's all made from scraps. Really. The hearts (from "Always" and "Priceless" stamp sets) were already stamped and cut out, leftover from a card I never made for Valentine's Day, and the ribbons were leftover snippets. All I had to do was use the SU! "Love & Happiness" white rub-ons from the Sale-a-Bration catalog (my flourish) and adhere everything with my Snail adhesive, glue dots and SU! dimensionals. A quick snip with my corner rounder and I was good to go.

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is wonderful -- and NO, it is never too much -- as long as you have fun doing it -- and using up pre-made pieces is wonderful -- I had a challenge on doing just that one time!!! There is nothing more fun that having a pile of pre-made pieces and quickly putting together something with them!!! I love what you did here -- fun images and colors and embellies!!! I am so glad you played -- thanks so much!!! Truly love this!!!