Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Triple Challenge Card, not bad for a Monday...

This is a triple challenge card focusing on three major requirements:

1) a leaf image as a focal point with pink for breast cancer awareness (Limited Supplies Challenge "Leaf if to Me, Baby" on SCS)

2) Sketch Challenge on SCS

3) Color Challenge to include Pink Pirouette & Kiwi Kiss from the new In Colors, plus Chocolate Chip

I still love my first hostess set from this seasons catalog, Organic Grace, with this beautifully detailed fern frond (which I'm counting as a leaf, LOL). My sentiment is from the "Hidden Garden" rub-ons, as are the little brown dots, and I accented the card with Felt Fusion flowers, a vintage brad and some scraps of ribbon from Michael's. The Designer Paper is Urban Garden. I ran my base card through my Cuttlebug to emboss more flowers in the background. Thanks for looking, and Happy Stamping!

No comments: