Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, July 7, 2008

Embracing My Inner Girl!


I love how sweet and girly this card turned out, perfect for an upcoming wedding. I made it recently for a challenge that just asked for a pretty, feminine card. I had this beautiful satin ribbon that my mother-in-law gave me, I think it was actually left over from my SIL's wedding years ago. So that was the starting point. My base is Blush Blossom and I simply smoothed some SU! Rub-Ons along the bottom. My flower image is from "Embrace Life", stamped with Black Staz-On ink and colored with my blender pen & Blush Blossom Wonder Watercolor Crayon. The corners are nicked out with my Tag Punch, the edges are sponged with Groovy Guava, and the tiny white half-pearls from my Pretties Kit fit charmingly in each corner. Groovy Guava cardstock forms the base of the panel.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a great day!

No comments: