Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My New Stamping Studio!!

It was time... in fact, more than time... that I found a real retreat space for creativity and stamping. My boys are old enough that I no longer feel compelled to stamp in the playroom basement with them, so I commandeered a spare bedroom (used to be the nursery, sniff sniff...) and put together a nice space where I can stamp solo or with a friend, listen to my music (no more Star Wars or Kidz Bop!), and spread out. Take a look! Baskets were 50% off at Michael's (plus a 20% coupon) as were the cube organizers. I'll probably move them around as I continue to get used to the layout, but I think for now it's pretty darn wonderful!!







No comments: