Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Few Thank You Notes


We had such a wonderful Christmas and so many friends and family to thank for making it special. My first two cards were especially fun to make because I "deconstructed" the main images from an old Christmas card that my parents up in Maine had sent to me. Those little loons that I cut out made their way to two separate cards and are now *back* up to my parents in slightly different shape, LOL. The Stampin' Up! designer paper is retired "Cerise" -- I had some scraps I was determined to use up before starting with new red paper for Valentine's Day. Use what you got, that's my motto! :-)

Here are a few more cards I put together. Thanks for looking!

No comments: