Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge Card

This week's Featured Stamper on SCS, Silke aka "sparklegirl", has a fabulous gallery from which to CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone). The card I decided to CASE is HERE. The rules are that you have to change at least two things about their card. I created a card with the same layout but changed the stamps, the colors and the brads. My colors -- More Mustard, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand -- are from Julie's Color Combination challenge on her blog Paper Pleasing Ideas. The image is from the Carte Postale stamp set, a beautiful woodcut style. I stamped it twice on different scraps of Very Vanilla paper, once in Always Artichoke and once in More Mustard. I cut out the More Mustard flower, added a Vintage Brad and mounted it with an SU! dimensional. The brads are from the Vintage and the Earth Elements sets. I love the clean, contemporary look of the design juxtaposed with the Old World feel of the image. I'll have to try this layout in lots of other combos, it's definitely a keeper. Thanks for the inspiration, Silke and Julie!

No comments: