Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Delight in Butterflies Sketch & Color Challenge Card

This card came together fairly quickly once I determined my sketch (from Lauren Meader) and my colors (SCS color challenge: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, and Basic Black).

I stamped my butterfly from the "Merci" Sale-a-Bration set twice, once on my medallion (created with my Scallop Circle punch) and once on watercolor paper. I used Watercolor Pencils and Purely Pomegranate, blended with my blender pen, to color the butterfly, cut it out, folded the wings back slightly, and popped it up with an SU! dimensional.

RECIPE
Stamps: Merci, Delight in Life
Paper: Soft Sky Prints & cs, Purely Pomegranate cs, Holiday Harmony dp, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Watercolor Pencils
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, square punches, paper piercer & mat pack (to space my brads evenly)
Embellishments: Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon, Vintage black brads

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

So pretty! Great job with the color challenge!