Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last Chance -- Retiring Stampin' Up! Products

In preparation for the new 2010-11 catalog coming out July 1, Stampin' Up! is retiring a ton of stamps, inks, designer paper, decor elements and accessories. If there were any things you've been holding back on purchasing, take a quick look at what will be coming "off the shelves" to see if there's anything you can bare to not add to your stash. All products are shown online and can be ordered 24/7 through my SU! website.

Some of my favorites -- Bloomin' Beautiful, Close As a Memory and Warm Words -- will still be my "go to" stamps, I'm sure, but I can't wait to see what's in the new catalog. As a SU! demonstrator I was able to place an advance order which should be here next week. Woohoo!! Let me know if you want to get a sneak peak as well, orders can be placed in July.

Cheers & Happy Stamping!

No comments: