Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Watercolor Trio Thank You Card

I am really enjoying my new "Watercolor Trio" clear-mount stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalog. Who knew clear mount stamps could actually help a space-challenged stamper like myself align my images just where I want them? I don't think I'll ever go back to wood mounts, LOL.

I had fun making this card because I used my Ornament Punch to create the vase -- just snipped the bottom to make it straight and used Hidden Garden rub-ons in white (now for sale in the Clearance Rack) for the pattern.

The pretty color combo of Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo was from a recent challenge but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was... My Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper was a perfect background with graphic punch to complement the pattern of the rub-ons. Rounded corners play off the straight edge lines -- I love it when a plan comes together. :-)

Hope you enjoy my card and find a little inspiration of your own in it -- Happy Stamping!

No comments: