Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanks "For All You Do"

Continuing on with the thank you notes for Christmas. This one uses the "For All You Do" stamp set. I love it because it has a range of stamps, including background, nature, butterfly, and sentiment -- sort of the whole kit-n-caboodle, which makes it easy when I don't feel like scrounging around in my collection, LOL.

I stamped the butterfly image in Versamark, sprinkled on my Heat & Stick Powder, hit it with my Heat Tool, applied Dazzling Diamonds liberally, and zapped it again with the Heat Tool to make it adhere. Then I just snipped it out and popped it up with two SU! Dimensionals. Voila!

Here's a close up of the sentiment, made extra purty by lots of layers made super easy with my SU! Punches -- base is Scalloped Oval, then Small Oval, then Modern Label, and finally I stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy and used the Word Window punch. A few stamps of the pretty little flower from the set and it was good to go.
SUPPLIES:
Paper: Bella Bleu Designer Paper; Card Stock in Very Vanilla, Kraft, Old Olive
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Versamark
Tools: Punches: Scalloped Oval, Small Oval, Modern Label, Word Window; Heat Tool; Heat & Stick Powder; Dazzling Diamonds
Embellishments: Very Vanilla 1/4" ribbon

No comments: