Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friend to Friend

Happy weekend, everyone! Kids out with Dad means a little stamp time for Mom, LOL! For this thank you card, I used the Cottage Wall Designer Paper for my birds and branches as well as my layered sentiment (I have a feeling you'll see more of this paper in my Valentine's -- coordinates with Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence) . I absolutely love the new Bird punch from the Spring Occasions catalog, not only for its beauty but also for its sleek, streamlined shape, making storage a snap.

The "friend to friend" stamp is from Pocket Silhouettes and fit perfectly with my little birdies. I used a sponge dauber to add a little Rich Razzleberry to the image, and wrapped it in Rich Razzleberry ribbon.

Thanks for looking and hope you get a chance to enjoy some stamping therapy this weekend too!

1 comment:

Wanda Williams said...

How cute this card is!!! Thanks for sharing!