Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pretty Felt Flowers Card

I managed to finish a card this morning -- it's only taken 5 days, LOL. But since the boys had a sleepover here last night and are being entertained by two other friends, I can sneak in some stamping.

I'm having fun embossing with my Heat Tool these days! This card is based on Lauren's sketch from last week and also includes some pretty snowflake DP for Sharon's winter challenge. I distressed the edges of my larger Pink Pirouette circle with my distressing tool. The rhinestone brads are from my Pretties Kit.

Thanks for looking -- happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

It's a magical, dreamy winter card and I love it!!! Fun Flowers!!! So glad you got to play -- thank you so much!!!!