Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Spring-Summer Catalog!!

Today launched the new Spring Summer Idea Book & Catalog and trust me, you'll want to check it out. Lots of new stamps, luscious designer papers, newly minted buttons, hardware, and ribbons galore. My poor catalog is already looking dog-eared with all the goodies I want to get. I have to pace myself, LOL.

You can shop 24/7 on my website -- just click in the upper lefthand corner, snuggle up in your pjs and a cup of coffee, and let your fingers do the wandering...

Remember that the exclusive Valentine's Day Love You Much Bundle (item 115405) is still going on until the end of the month and includes the following:
  • Love You Much stamp set
  • Candy Lane Designer Series Paper
  • Heart to Heart Punch

Happy stamping!

No comments: