Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Countdown to Turkey Day!

This is one of my Thanksgiving cards I put together for friends and family. I've become a little over-enamored with the crinkled paper & torn paper techniques, LOL. The quote is "In everything give thanks", the pumpkin and leaf images are stamped in Basic Brown from SU!'s Autumn Apparitions, and the swirl in the background is from Baroque Motifs, stamped in Always Artichoke. I colored the pumpkin with 3 different watercolor pencils & used the Blender Pens to mix the colors. The stem is colored in with a blend of green & brown watercolor pencils and blended. The pretty brown houndstooth ribbon is from Michael's. I used the Mat Pack to prick holes in the corner of the card.

No comments: