Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Double Challenge Embossed Card

Our Creative Corner had an "add a doodle" challenge this week which I combined with the Stamp Simply challenge of using heat embossing to create an elegant image.

My flower is from the Botanical Blooms set. I stamped the outlined image in Versamark, added Gold Embossing powder, and zapped it with my Heat Tool, then went back and colored it in with my Cameo Coral marker.

A gold pen doodled around both frames. The background Designer Paper is from the "Raspberry Tart" collection -- isn't it wonderfully springy?

Now all I have to do is staple a little pack of M&Ms on the inside and it's a neat little pick-me-up for one of my coworkers.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments: