Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Spooky Sketch

Isn't this little guy cute? He's headed out for some trick or treating fun, just like my 4 year old who definitely wants to be a ghost for Halloween this year too. This card really is a mixed bag of things, including last year's halloween designer paper, the corner vine and happy spider from "Autumn Apparitions" and ghost from "Booglie Eyes". Tangerine Tango adds a pop of bright color to the background and I used the new Wide Oval Punch to double-mat my ghost. It's hard to tell in the picture but I added Crystal Effects to my spooky little guy to make him stand out a bit more. The card is based on a sketch at Prairie Paper & Ink. I wanted to be able to see all the words on my DP so I got some spare super-skinny white ribbon (leftover from my wedding, of all things -- I think we wrapped it around mini bubbles) and just colored it with my SU! basic black marker. Worked like a charm!

Thanks for stopping by. :-)

No comments: