Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Friday, October 19, 2007

Grand Opening



This morning I have my first Open House for my new Stampin' Up! business and was up late into the wee hours putting together my Make 'n Takes, will post pics later. I did 3 Christmas cards and 1 bookmark. If I have a lull in my visitors, I may put together a quick Halloween card. My sister-in-law's father-in-law (try to follow that one!) is going to come over to check out my studio and help me figure out what he can build to give me more stamp storage space. Yay -- a woodworker with time on his hands, ya gotta love that.
This pretty card sketch is from Di Hickman's website. I'll be working on a sample this weekend. I've grown addicted to collecting sketches -- Di has some great ones. You can check out her blog at http://www.dihickman.blogspot.com

No comments: