Order online day or night!

Order online day or night!
Click to shop the SU! online catalog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The UPS Man Cometh!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I get the fun of being able to pre-order goodies before any new catalogs come out. We've got a new Summer Mini coming out May 1 and the UPS man will be delivering some fabulous new delights for me to play with this week, including:
  • A new 6x6 scrapbook to help to kick-start my resolution to get my photos more displayable.
  • A super cute Fourth of July stamp set that has versatile stars I know I'll use again and again for celebratory cards of all sorts (think birthday, graduation, congrats!)
  • And I'm excited to try SU!s new "Smooch Spritz" to add dimension and dazzle to all my projects, ordered in Gold Glow, Silver Foil, and Vanilla Shimmer.
Have I whet your appetite? :-)

No comments: